Have a Christmas party today and it was fun. Able to meet up with relatives and mingle with them is a joy. Here are some fun shots.By Olympus Ep-1 and 17mmf2.8.
Merry Christmas and may peace be with you! Praise God for the blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi
] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...
-
Had an oppotunity to use this lens to record my daugther and son 1st day of school. This lens mounted on the m4/3 body will become a 90mm le...
-
One feature I am excitied about the D600 is the build in time lapse function. I shot a sequence of 29 frames(see the above) and the came...
-
This year, 2016 marks the 5th anniversary of the Fujifilm X series cameras. In 2011, when the first X series X100 fixed-lens mirrorles...








No comments:
Post a Comment