Since the Marina Coastal Expressway was opened last year, there is a new photo opportunity near the mouth of the exit towards city direction. This place is walking distance from the Marina South Pier MRT station. I had a chance to shoot the area with Fuji XE2 and Zeiss 12mm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi
] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...
-
Had an oppotunity to use this lens to record my daugther and son 1st day of school. This lens mounted on the m4/3 body will become a 90mm le...
-
One feature I am excitied about the D600 is the build in time lapse function. I shot a sequence of 29 frames(see the above) and the came...
-
This year, 2016 marks the 5th anniversary of the Fujifilm X series cameras. In 2011, when the first X series X100 fixed-lens mirrorles...




No comments:
Post a Comment