Tuesday, October 16, 2012

3 lenses 1 OM-D

I brought my family on a walking trip down the Singapore's Little India district, Serangoon. It's the time our Indians community is preparing to celebrate their festive Deepavali.
Little India is a place where one can feel the uniqueness of the culture and livelihood of the people. There are markets, street vendors and plenty of food stalls / restaurants.
I brought my trinity lens (14mm/25mm/45mm) out and there are also lots of photography opportunities. As the place is crowded, I shoot mostly with one hand and the other hand, I was holding either my son or daugther. I am glad I have the OM-d as it is a tiny camera and with it's bright lens, shooting with one hand was good enough. This cannot be said to the heavy DSLR and lens.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...