Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Fujifilm x 55-200mmf3.5-4.8

Had a test run on this zoom lens. The initial handling requires some use to. As the zoom lens is kind of huge on the Xe-1 and the Fujifilm extra handle bar is not too big, the grip is not as secured as a DSLR. Nevertheless, the light weight of the system is a joy to carry. I uses it with the Raynox 250 for some close-up shots. The focus is on manual and I uses the focus-peaking function to assist my focus.

These are not my favorite shots so far as I need to practice more and maximise the potential of this zoom lens. The initial conclusion is that it is a v sharp lens and bokeh is nice for a zoom lens.

1st May 2014- More updated images from this great lens.
















This is how the Raynox 250 close-up lens looks on the 55-200mm X Fuji Lens. The external grip HG-Xe1

is on the camera for better grip.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...