Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fuji X 18-55mm shooting in Sembawang Park

This park is located at the North of Singapore. It is a more quiet park compared to the rest of parks in Singapore. I did a 40min drive from my home in the early hours to catch the first light of the day. I went around searching for a good point to set up my gear. Scout around with a small torch in the wee hours and finally found a spot with some abandoned rock structures. I set up, test a few shots and confirmed my camera setting. From there I pray for good lighting to appear. Not always the light are good and if it a cloudy day, the red glow will not be there. If there is any magic light, be ready to shoot as soon as possible. This period of magic lighting last only about 3-5mins. Early preparation before any shoot is important too,

Gear used - Fuji Xe-1 w 18-55mm with ND filters. Mount on a tripod.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...