Wednesday, February 19, 2014

iShoot grip for XE-1

After using the original XE-1 grip, I felt that the holding area is much lacking especially with the 55-200mm lens mounted.

I quickly sold the original grip and found this iShoot (china made) grip from Ebay. It is a low cost grip but big in quality. I was pleasantly surprise by the quality. It comes with a cloth bag and a nice box. The finishing and precise machining is great too. It fitted the XE-1 nicely without any gaps (compared to the original).

It can also directly fixed to the grip of the ballhead with the quick release plate.

I understand there is a much branded 3rd party grip available in the market. But I am not sure how does it compare. But I definitely love this low cost ishoot grip.It made my 55-200mm much balanced and better in handling.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...