Friday, May 30, 2014

EP-1 Landscape

Got up in the wee hours of the morning and get my foldable bike into action. I ride from my home to the beach and came across this area. Setup my tripod and EP-1 with 9-18mm, I am off for a shooting spree.

The advantage of mirrorless camera like Olympus EP1 is that it is small enough to be kept into my waist pouch. My tripod was secured on my bike's rear rack.No need any camera bags and I can ride in a small bike for 2hrs. If I am to pack a DSLR and the lens and tripod, that is not so simple.

The tide was low today and the sun came out nicely with some clouds infront. This magic moment last only 5mins.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...