Saturday, August 2, 2014

Nature with Fuji XF-55-200mm

Fuji X series system has an image that it was more for street photography due to it rangefinder body design(XE1.2 and XPro1) and retro SLR body (XT1).

However, I use it as it is a DSLR system from event, nature, landscape to family outings. The light weight and small design has encourage  many to bring it out whenever there is an opportunity. Last time with a DSLR system, I will always tend to leave it at home if there is no plan to shoot and regretted later when the outing has presented many photography opportunities.

These set of photos are taken during my farm outing with my family. As usual the opportunity came unexpected and luckily I had a light system with me.

The 55-200mm XF is a seriously good lens in terms of image output and sweet bokeh it can produce. As the Auto-focus is still not up to par especially during the closest focus distance, I uses the manual focus and focus-peak function to attain sharp focus. See below.

The close-up is shot with the RAYNOX 250 lens attached to the 55-200mmXF.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...