Sunday, October 19, 2014

Indonesia, Padang with XE-2 and 18-55mm

Over the weekend, I flew to Indonesia with my parents to attend my cousin's wedding. He is married to his Indonesian wife in Mercure Hotel located in Padang Indonesia. We stayed there for 2 nights and the main event was the wedding dinner in the ballroom.

The next day morning, I found myself a 1hr window period before going to the airport. Taking advantage of the 1hr, I took the XE2 and 18-55mm for a quick spin around the hotel neighborhood.

The people around the town were friendly and is fine for me to shoot. This time due to limited time, I took out my shoulder strap from the camera for fast action and set my camera to full auto exposure while I focus on getting the subjects, composition and zoom. Here are the results of a Sunday in Padang ...



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...