Friday, April 28, 2017

Fuji WCL-X100


This wide angle conversion lens was bought 2 weeks back and this is the first time I mount on the Fuji X100. It will become a 28mm wide angle equivalent lens once mounted. 

After mounting, I felt the weight and distribution of the X100 become like another interchangeable lens camera. The magic of the X100 fixed slim lens was gone. 

I also had to adjust my style of shooting as I need to move in closer for the shot. I still prefer the 35mm equivalent lens. Nevertheless, the shots are good as shown below. 

Comes handy for landscapes and when the the area is too narrow for one to move backwards.
Will most likely to use this lens for the special occasion and it will not be my everyday focal lens. 



Paranoma Mode with WCL-X100













No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...