Sunday, September 16, 2012

Using the standard lens- 25mm f1.4 Panny Leica

After getting the delivery of my brand new 25mm f1.4 Leica Panasonic m4/3 lens, I use it for a company shoot. The shoot is for their websites. One of the shots they want me to do is to isolate the background (Men) to bring out the lady out. I chooses the 25mm to do the job. Of course the other lens I can use was the 45mm f1.8 which will do a better job in isolating the background. However, the 25mm seems to have better contrast and colour.
Shot by a super cheap Panasanic G1 with a super lens 25mmf1.4 at ISO100 f1.4.
This shot also show that lens since the beginning of photography is more important than body.

The rest of the posts are random shots using Olympus EM-5 OM-d and 25mm. The 25mm f1.4 is a superb lens. It is heavier than the 20mm pancake but the photo it churn out has a "Leica" feel. There are times I missed the wider view of the 20mm.










crop-image of the above .  Shot at f2.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...