Saturday, November 3, 2012

Lomography- 1st fim since 2005

My last film photography was done in 2005 with my last SLR EOS100. I was into 100% digital and currently still is.
Last week bought a cheap rangefinder FED5B as in my previous BLOG and shot my first roll. The results are not bad. Just love the outcome. Some shots were exposed to light as I accidently open the camera as I was figuring how to unload my first film. Never the less, I am glas that this camera found from an junk store still able to produce some nice artistic photo my digital camera can't.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...