Sunday, January 13, 2013

2nd roll of film from FED5B

After almost 2 months, I finally finished a roll of negatives film in my full manual rangefinder FED5B.
The excitement of seeing the developed film is still there. Digital, the result is immediate and I can adjust any setting or composition immediately. For film especially this old rangefinder, there is alot of guessing of the exposure setting. This rangefinder does not need any batteries and there is no metering. 100% mechanical. Nevertheless, the result is good and is really different from my digital files. Here are some shots from it. My daughter was surprise to see the negative film as it is her first time seeing it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...