Friday, June 21, 2013

Haze- No shooting for the time being

Singapore is experiencing the worst air pollution from the burning of forests in our neighboring country Indonesia. The PSI (pollutant index) has crossed 400 today. It is considered hazardous. Never we have seen such high index. The last worst pollution was in 1997 which peak about 150.

With this, I have to stay indoors most of the time and only travel when necessary (meeting clients etc).
For photography, it is time to stop. I use my free time to clear unwanted photos in the harddisk and doing house keeping.

Here is one photo I found worthy to post.
Hope the haze will go away soon. I will be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...