Friday, April 11, 2014

Fuji Xe-1 w 18-55/55-200 at Bandung Indonesia

I was traveling to Indonesia Bundung City for the 1st time with my company. This is a short trip and a free incentive trip. I knew that it was not a photography trip but more a sightseeing trip with fellow colleagues . Nevertheless, a day tour trip brought us to a volcano area and there is some photo opportunity. I stay as light as possible putting my mirrorless Xe-1 and 18-55/55-200 in my Lowepro Passport sling II. I would say that the passport sling is very well suited for travel. With the camera setup, I can put my jacket, wallet and Samsung Note II into the main compartment.

The Fuji XE1 with the zooms lenses well covered everything the trip need. From personal style shoot to shooting my company colleauges (normal and low light)  My Olympus wide angle 9-18mm and Fuji 35mm was kept at home.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...