Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Melbourne city day 1 & 2

The last time I was at Australia was in 2013 December. That time I was at Gold Coast. Equipment taken that time was the Pen Ep-1 and Full frame Nikon D600. After that trip, my D600 was damage after dropping into Sea water and started my journey with FujiFilm X series system.

This year my family return to Australia and we will be traveling along Great Ocean road from Melbourne. These are some photos taken during the past 2 days In Melbourne.

More photos will be posted as I update the blog.
Equipment used- XT1 body with Zeiss 12mm,XF-35mmf1.4 & XF55-200mm


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...