Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hummer 24 speed mountian bike

I saw this bike at ebay and bought it straight away. It is a foldable mountian which is suitable for me as I can fold it into my car boot (without having a separate rack). It can easily store in my store room.

I sold my Dahon D7 Speed and "upgrade" to this. Dahon D7 is a great communter however for long distance and uphill, it is tough. I upgraded my Dahon D7 with Big Apple tyres and Brooks saddle. Comfort level was increased but due to the small wheels the joy of long distance is still not there. I have to blame my leg power instead of the bike. LOL.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed a 26" wheeler and will be using for the upcoming OCBC 39Km ride in 4 March 12. This will be my third time taking part in this event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...