Monday, January 9, 2012

My real world shoot with Olympus 45mm f1.8

During my early days of m4/3, I uses GF-1 with 20mmf1.7 mainly for general use. Then when I know hobbists that time started to use old manual lens like those cheap Konica, Minolta, Nikon F mount 50mm f1.8 lens on their m4/3, I was hooked. However using such lens requires manual focus. Precise manual focus on the 50mm is not as easy. 

So when Olympus came out this 45mm f1.7 with auto focus, immediately I bought it as I know a 45 or 50mm on a m4/3 body will become a mid-tele range and will give a interesting focus on subjects. Here are some of my shots today. All shot with EPM-1 without flash and at a constant aperture F1.8 and iso320.
This is the period of street markets in Chinatown selling Chinese New Year stuff.




















1 comment:

  1. Great photos!!! E lens really lives up to its name... Nice works! Looking forward for more!!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...