Thursday, March 29, 2012

Using Olympus Pen for Event shoot

For the past week, I was asked to shoot for 2 events. As I am totally using the micro-system of m4/3, I was personally feeling uneasy. Although I knew that this system can give good quality picture as per DLSR, the fact that the look of this mini camera, laymen may have doubt about the quality. Nevertheless, I still continue to use it. Of course these events shoot I do it is for free.(No charges). I used to shoot for weddings and that time I was using the Canon 1Dmark2 and the giant lens 28-70mm F2.8 L.

The 2 events I shoot are the Baptism service in my church and my company AGM. Using my fisheye and the best fix lens in my asernal (20mm and 45mm). I am able to capture the event with ease and fun. For the church event, no flash was used. My counter-part is using the Nikon system with flash.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...