Saturday, July 21, 2012

Olympus OM-D EM-5 sample shots

I brought he OM-D out to the street today. Together with it, I selected the 7.5mm fisheye and the 45mm f1.8 lens. Overall the camera is nice to hold. I like the rubber thumb rest on the camera. It supported my overall grip and I do not felt that the camera is too small to hold like the EPM-1. The dynamic range coming out from the camera is very  good. The older generation of image sensors from Olympus never achieved such level.As seen below,one of the photo where the man was standing under a tree changing his shoe turns out good under different shades.
 I enjoyed  playing with the Art filters available in the camera and there is so much choices now. I still remember the first Art filters Olympus placed was the DSLR E-30. Back then there were only 6 filters to choose. Now with EM-5, I seems to like the dramatic filter in balck & white variant.





above- this man was changing to his newly bought shoes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...