Thursday, November 28, 2013

Shots around Singapore Flyer

Brought my daughter for a short outing as my wife is having fever & resting at home. She is having her school holidays now till end of december. The shopping centres are filled with Christmas season decors. With me, I brought the 2009 Olympus EP-1 and 17mmf2.8. This 17mmf2.8 suffered bad reviews in the internet and now is selling dirt cheap. To me, it is still a good lens as shown in the photos below.

BTW, Singapore Flyer is our version of the London Eye. The visitors are low today and we are able to get a cabin on our own.The view from the flyer is great. But I do recommend to do it in the evening for more dramatic city lights.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...