Friday, June 12, 2015

Fuji X100 at Shenzhen/Guangzhou

As this is a 100% family trip, visiting relatives and going to tourist spot,I decided to go light with my favorite choice X100, a single lens and body setup to China. No zoom lens to assist me, I just go with the flow of the trip.
My XE2 , 12mm and 55-200mm are kept in Singapore. Without much equipment choices, I am force to "zoom' by my legs, decided not to take certain shots and think more before the shutter is pressed. No stress or pre-planning.

The original X100 (2011) with the 12MP 1.5x crop sensor is still a capable piece of equipment, Bad weather, strong shadows, low lights and single focal limitation are not a issue while using it.

My favourite spec of the X100 series is the build in ND filter which I assign it the Fn button. For strong light situation, I can still shoot at wide open with this ND filter. No need to screw or unscrew an external ND filter is a great advantage as not to miss any moment. This is one of the best idea/item for a camera.

Here are some of my favourite from the trip from a perspective of 35mm focal view.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...