Monday, June 1, 2015

Shooting in good light

Shooting in good light is one of the most fundamental objective in photography. Although equipment is an important asset to start with, getting to the scene at the right time and right weather is a challenge. Having to work and commitment to family time, there are only a few chances I have in a year to really get myself to pursue photography. Photography is not just getting a sharp/correctly expose photo. It is about how one see the scene by his/her feeling at that time and appreciate the surroundings.
 I am one that really appreciate mirrorless system as they are small, I can pack them in any bag, if there is a slot of time, I will rush to the location for a quick shoot. Not like during my DSLR days where I have to plan ahead and packed the big lenses and body for events and outings.

Below are some shots by Fuji XE-2 with 12mm Zeiss and X100.(35mm)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...