Saturday, July 16, 2016

Sungei Road's "Thieves Market"



A trade that is slowly overtaken by the Urban development.




This area is a place for vendors to sell their used items since the 1930s. With the rapid development of our country infrastructure, the space area of the market has shrink a lot since the past few years, The future of this flea market is still unknown. Therefore it is still a good opportunity for tourists or locals to enjoy this area before it is gone for good,

I brought the Fujifilm XT1 and 35mm f1,4 for a shoot. This time, I experiment using the wireless remote function to control my shoot from my Iphone. The result was good. I am able to sling my Xt1 on my side and as I am looking at my Iphone, I am actually viewing thru the XT1. This tactic is effective as the street stall owner didn't even notice me at all. I can get close to them and shoot freely, capturing their daily routine without alerting them.

All are shot with XT1 w 35mmf1,4, with Classic chrome film simulation.


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...