Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sunset at Labrador Park

Looking at the clear sky in the afternoon, I saw an opportunity to plan for a sunset shoot today. I was thinking Changi , Chinese garden or the Labrador park. Looking at the time and distance, I decided to head down to Labrador park which is located at the southern part of Singapore. It took 15min if driving to reach there.

Something happen due to my carelessness, I nearly decided to call-off the shoot after realised i lost the tripod head plate when i reached the shoot area after walking for 5 mins. The plate was not fasten properly after the last shoot. I backed-track back to my car and thank God I found the plate laying 5 m on a grass patch from car. It's amazing I found it as the place was huge and the grass area was covered with fallen leaves. I narrowed down that the metal should have drop on grass patch as if it is on the concrete floor, a sound should have been heard.  After that I went back there and shoot again. Xpro1 w 12mm Zeiss & 55-200mm. 

It was a good sunset. The tele zoom is great for landscapes too.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...