Thursday, December 29, 2016

Sunset at Changi boardwalk

This is one of the many attempts to the same area. This time, the tide was super low and I wanted a different shot. I did a low-level shot and station myself under the boardwalk. Using the Gorillapod Focus as my tripod, I do this shot. By XT1 and zeiss 12mm at F16.

 Before the above shot was taken, I had a 30min walk about with my favourite 27mmf2.8. This lens mounted on to the XT1 gave me the same feeling as using a X100.

Here are some of the walk-about  unplanned shots.
27mm- Man and boat

Low-level shot of 27mm- Love the depth it gave.

Paranomic shot using 27mm

Handhelded 27mm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...