Thursday, March 17, 2011

Little India shootout

Was out with my Olympus EP-2 fitted with just the 17mm lens(equivalent to 34mm in film days). It's a perfect set for some street shoot. I dare not to say it's street photography as I have yet to know the real essence of street photography. Nevertheless, I found the use of the art filters in the Olympus camera a joy to use and it can help me express my feel of the place. Little India in Singapore (Serangoon Road) nearest MRT is Farrer Park or Little India station, unspoiled by the rapid development of our island state. There you will find the old generation of Singaporean or Foreign Workers doing their normal daliy life as compared to the "fake" Chinatown in Singapore. It's a good place to practice some street shoot.

Good Old Leica for sale
Our Foreign workers that help built our buildings
Green and cheap transport

This a man or woman, seated in the middle of the backlane waiting for business

Our"mama" shop. Usually operated by an Indian man selling magazine etc

Collecting cardboard

He love M4/3 camera too. This red G1 is not for sale.
Where is my shelves?
Art Filter (Punchy colours)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...