Monday, March 7, 2011

OCBC Cycle 20Km

The day has come. Last year I took part in the 40km ride with my wife.That time I was riding a mountain bike. This year, my wife has quit cycling. So I took part this event on my own and opt for a more relax and fun 20km community ride using my foldie.
I drove my car from Punggol to city area and I parked my car at the carpark next to the Peranakang Museum . From there I made my way to the start line at F1 pitstop.
I was there early (730am) and had chances to use my compact Leica D-lux 4. Met my friend Billy Chan there and we ride together during the event.

The ride start at 9am sharp and I took an hr to finish the ride. The best scene was the Marina Bay Sands.Overall the ride was fun but I hope the organiser will plan a new route instead of riding the ECP/Kallang area. I wish I can ride place like Orchard road and maybe into Sentosa.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...