Monday, March 7, 2011

Opening of Lorong Halus and Punggol Riverwalk

Following up from my invited shoot on Feb this year. This park was open to the public on 5th March 2011.
The main highlight of the place is the bridge that links the 2 parks together. Lorong Halus was used to be a land-filled area where rubbish were buried into the land. I remember in the 1990s when I was in the army, I lead a few men to this place to dump our camp's rubbish. That time the smell of the place was really unbearable. More than 10 years later, this place has transformed into a beautiful place where I can enjoy with my family.

My photo was shortlisted out of hundreds of entries but was not the winning shot. However I am very happy already.

My Shortlisted Photo- E3 11-22mm with GND1.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...