Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Zoo Outing with EPM-1

Today, bring my kids to the zoo. The zoo opens at 830am but my kids woke up at 545am. They are just too excited about the trip that they woke up early. We reached the Zoo at Mandai at around 8am and had breakfast there. It was a good day and weather was cooling . Thank God that there was no heavy rain and a safe trip.
Using my EPM-1 , I mainly shooting video. However I saw some good shots and test out the raynox 250 on the kit lens 14-42mm. Looking at the pictures, I can say why I love Olympus. The colours are still punchy even it's a gloomy day today. No need to photoshop and save time.





Just to share some here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...