Tuesday, December 1, 2015

National Gallery Singapore- Xpro-1 Fuji

This is a photo gallery of the recently opened National Gallery for Art. This building was used to be the Supreme Court and City Hall.

Shot by Xpro-1 Fuji and mostly 12mm.

For the Touit 12mm Zeiss lens, it does perform well in such situation. This lens is not as popular as the Fuji 14mm f2.8 or the 10-24mmf4. The 12mm wide angle look ensure a perspective look that a normal eyes cannot see. I personally think this lens is a in-between the 14mm and 10-24mm,.It is one of my favourite lenses for tight indoor shots and landscapes. This lens is bought during a sale last year and will be in my arsenal as long as I am still using Fujifilm X mount camera.

The other favourite lens is the 27mm. The main draw for 27mm is the thin profile as it look like the X100 (the camera that still in my heart) In addition, the sharpness / reasonable bokeh in the images is gorgeous.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Olympus Em-1 Mark 2 , 7-14mm f2.8 & Sony RX100vi

] In recent months, I have sold the Em-1 mark1 and Lumix G95 body to revamp the equipment setup. The Lumix 12-35mm f2,8 was also sold as it ...